- Parkway Plaza is dog-friendly year-round and welcomes all well-behaved dogs, regardless of breed, into the Center.
- Dogs must be leashed and/or in a carrier at all times. Leashes must be no longer than 6 feet (including retractable leashes).
- Dogs must be under their owner’s supervision and control at all times.
- Dogs must be in compliance with applicable laws, including laws regulating licensing and vaccinations.
- Dogs are not allowed to approach other guests or dogs unless invited.
- Dogs are not permitted in the food court or play town. Pet policies vary by store and restaurant. Dog-friendly retailers can be identified by a pawprint-shaped graphic in the storefront window. Per the ADA, these restrictions do not apply to trained, working service animals.
Dogs must be taken outdoors to defecate/urinate, and owners must clean up after their canine and properly dispose of any defecation.
- If an accident occurs inside the Center, cleanup materials are located at designated Pet Comfort Stations within the center’s common areas.
- For additional assistance, guests may text us (619) 345-3377 or call security (619) 444-4217.
CANINE CODE OF CONDUCT
- Dogs must not cause a disturbance to other guests or the operations of the center. This includes, but is not limited to, being loud, aggressive, destructive, or being used to intimidate others.
- If any of these policies or rules are violated, the owner(s) will be asked to leave the Center with their dog. Parkway Plaza will practice diligence to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in the facility. However, there are certain risks associated with allowing dogs to interact with other people, children and dogs. Owners are legally responsible for the behavior of their dogs.
- Please help keep Parkway Plaza dog-friendly by showing responsible ownership and maintaining well-behaved pets!