HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information about you to provide the Service to you, to communicate with you in connection with your use of the Service and/or requests for information, to market and promote the retailers, events, and activities offered at our Property, and to maintain and operate the Service, as follows:
COOKIES & TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- To Provide the Service to You. We use your personal information to provide you with access to Wi-Fi including for example, your IP address.
- To Communicate with You. We may use your personal information to communicate with you, regarding your use of our Wi-Fi including in providing support through our telephone, email and chat support channels, and in responding to your requests for information, questions and comments.
- To Inform You of Offerings. We use your personal information to communicate with you about offers from retailers at our Property. We may contact you with news, offers, promotions, events, activities, and information we believe may be of interest to you based on the items you expressed interest in when you sign up to use our Wi-Fi. We may also inform you generally of items we believe may be of interest to all of the Property’s visitors and patrons.
- To Maintain, Monitor and Secure the Service. We may use certain personal information to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Service; to monitor, detect, investigate and/or prevent suspicious, fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity; and to secure the Service and communicate with you regarding any security incidents.
- For Legal and Compliance Purposes. We may use your personal information as reasonably necessary to (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, and (b) enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, or to exercise or defend any legal claims.
When you use the Service, we will collect and store necessary cookies in order to facilitate user access, local storage, and performance. These cookies cannot be disabled and are required in order to provide the Service. We do not utilize any non-essential cookies, such as analytical or targeting cookies.
Do Not Track.
Our Service is not designed to respond to “do not track” requests from browsers.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information as discussed below. However, we do not sell your personal information to third parties.
HOW WE STORE AND SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
- With Service Providers. We work with third parties which may require access to information about you to perform their services on our behalf. Our service providers include our Wi-Fi manager vendors, our CRM platform vendor, our retail partners, and our advertising partners which include social media sites like Meta.
- With Business Partners and Affiliates. We may share information about you with our business partners and affiliated entities.
- With Your Consent. We may share information about you with third parties if you give us consent to do so.
- For Legal and Compliance Purposes. We may share information about you with a third party if we believe that sharing such information is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements, (b) enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, or to exercise or defend any legal claims, (c) protect the security or integrity of business, or (d) protect our customers, employees or other persons from harm or illegal activities.
- Business Transfers. We may share your information in the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other transaction in which a third-party assumes control of all or part of our business.
The security of all personal information provided to us is important and we take reasonable steps designed to protect your personal information. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information that we receive against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including marketing purposes, as well as for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements.
YOUR CHOICES & RIGHTS
Depending upon where you are located, certain choices and rights may be available to you under applicable data protection laws, including the right to request access to your personal information or to have your personal information deleted. You may also unsubscribe from communications from us by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email you receive or replying “STOP” to a text communication.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)/California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA):
The CCPA, as amended by the CPRA, (collectively, the “CCPA”) provides California residents and/or their authorized agents with specific rights regarding the collection and storage of their personal information.
Your Right to Know:
California residents have the right to request that we disclose the following information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. We may ask you to provide certain information to identify yourself so that we may compare it with our records in order to verify your request. Upon verification, we will disclose to you:
Sale or Sharing of Personal Information:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we have collected about you.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties to whom we have sold or shared your personal information, if any, and the categories of personal information that we have shared with each third-party recipient.
California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information. Please note that we do not sell or share personal information to third parties for purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising or profiling.
Sensitive Personal Information:
We do not collect, use or disclose sensitive personal information for the purpose of inferring characteristics about individuals.
Your Right to Delete:
California residents have the right to request that we delete any of the personal information collected from you and retained by us, subject to certain exceptions. We may ask you to provide certain information to identify yourself so that we may compare it with our records in order to verify your request. Once your request is verified and we have determined that we are required to delete the requested personal information in accordance with the CCPA, we will delete, and direct our third-party service providers to delete, your personal information from their records. Your request to delete personal information that we have collected may be denied if we conclude it is necessary for us to retain such personal information under one or more of the exceptions listed in the CCPA.
Your Right to Correct:
Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we maintain about you, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes for which we are processing such personal information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct such inaccurate personal information about you.
You will not receive any discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of your privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Verifying Your Request:
Only you, or a person that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. In the case of access and deletion, your request must be verifiable before we can fulfill such request. Verifying your request will require you to provide sufficient information for us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information or a person authorized to act on your behalf. We will only use the personal information that you have provided in a verifiable request in order to verify your request. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority. Please note that we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to act on a request if such request is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded.
Notice of Financial Incentive:
In exchange for providing your personal information, we provide you use of our complimentary Wi-Fi. This may constitute a financial incentive under the CCPA, and the benefit of the use of our Wi-Fi is reasonably related to the value of the personal information we collect. You may choose not to participate by simply not providing us your personal information or using our complimentary Wi-Fi.
“Shine the Light” and “Eraser” Laws:
Residents of California may request a list of all third parties to whom we have disclosed certain information during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
415 Fletcher Parkway
El Cajon, CA 92020